Thursday, June 16, 2011

Sorry readers!

                Sorry readers! I haven't blogged in forever and I leave for my ballet intensive tommorrow! I might have internet though. But I won't elaborate on that.
           I haven't been up to much. I've been trying to get ready for my intensive, getting things together, breaking-in my pointe shoes. ('breaking-in' a pointe shoe is when we dancers bend and soften our pointe shoes. There are many techniques from doors to hammers.) And today when my mom and I are packing stuff up, I crash my toe in a mirror stand and (not trying to be gross) my toe starts bleeding. But don't worry, I'm okay. And I tried pointe tonight and my toe doesn't hurt.
          That's all for now!
     
            Bon Voyage! (That's French for 'Good Voyage!')
              Courtney ^_^       

No comments:

Post a Comment