Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Book Suggestion!

            Hello my amazing readers! I'm so happy because my blog got 4 pageviews yesterday. 4! Okay, so it's not that much, but don't rob me from my excitement.
        You know what happens on Wednesdays! And if you don't, don't worry, you'll find out soon enough. Book suggestion day! This week's book suggestion is Tree Castle Island.
        It isn't a series, but it's still good. It's about this boy who goes down the Okefenokee in a canoe he made. He winds up with some bad luck, but he winds up finding out that he has a, actually, I shouldn't say this because it's one of the biggest turns in the book. So check out of your library and read it! Find out what I was going to say!
       Speaking of librarys, I need to head by mine. Oh! And if any of you have a book suggestion, post it in the comments! I will probably wind up reading it!

        Salut!
         Courtney ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment