Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Been busy...but still here!

              Hello readers! I know, I'm super bad at posting every day. So today we're going to talk about random things. For starters, let's talk about anime/manga.
         Yet another thing that's Japanese! Anime and manga is cool because 1. It's easy to draw. And 2. It looks cool. Anime is a special style where the eyes are big, the hair is exaggerated, and the clothes are super cute. There aren't many rules, and you're required to bring your own style to it. Maybe I'll post some of my random anime/manga drawings here! What do you think of that? ^_^
        Now keep in mind anime/manga isn't for everybody. I have a friend who said and I quote:  "I don't like anime because the hair is always in they're face and the eyes are like, huge." Okay, so maybe it wasn't an exact quote, but close to it. So if you don't like it, that is perfectly acceptable.
        I have to go do something, so I'll update in a little bit. ^_^
                       

No comments:

Post a Comment