Friday, November 18, 2011

Internet space is a scary place!!!

     Wow, my blog and I have been floating around in internet space for a long time! It was pretty scary. But I have had time to think about how I could improve the blog. So for starters, I have updated the look. (In case you have noticed, check out my pic and the blog background ;)
       And the next improvement is crafts! And even better news, I have one for you today! Today's craft is...a headband holder!




                  What you will need for this craft is:

Paper towel rolls (This will fit in a shelf so you will need to see how many you will need. I used a paper towel roll and a toilet paper roll for mine.)

Paint
Paintbrushes
Water (For the paint)





                   First you'll need to paint the base coat on the rolls. I like pink and green together, so that what I used, but you can use any color.




                      Then you can paint your second color. I couldn't decide whether I liked dots or stripes, so I picked both. You can get really creative and do different designs and more than two colors if you want.




                         Ta-da! You have a headband holder! If you make it the correct length, you can just slide it into your shelf and not have to worry about screws or anything to hold it up.


                  So, did you enjoy the craft? And what do you think of the updates? Do you have any suggestions for the blog?


Courtney ^_^
                      

                         

No comments:

Post a Comment