Sunday, March 11, 2012

Oriental Markets

           Guess what! I got to go to the oriental markets today! I love them, they have such interesting things!
       And I have a surprise for you too! I took TONS of pictures. So I'm going to show them to you!




               1.   I didn't get this, but isn't it a cool bottle???!!!





                2. I think this was actually seaweed...but it looks fun right? RIGHT?! ;)-







              3. Ahh. What trip to the oriental market would be complete without noodles??  :)bd





               4. OH MY ISN'T THIS BEAR JUST SO SUPER CUTE AND ADORABLE???!!!!!!!!!!!! Okay, I'm good now.






               5. Well, I'm actually not that interested in soy products. But this package has a ballet dancer on it, so I HAD to take a picture!






                6. Um...I can't read this, but the cute animals have to be a good sign, right? :)







              7. Cute???








               8. I love these! The candies are good, but the box is cute too!







                9. Mochi! One word: Yum :P






               10. Last but not least, you know it, you love it, it's Pocky!



   

          Well, that's it for my trip to the oriental market. Hope you enjoyed the pics!

          I also have good news! This week is officially "Bento Week" here on the blog! You'll get to see a new bento Monday-Friday! And don't worry, you'll still get The Cute, the Adorable, and the Loveable on Monday and a quiz on Thursday! It'll be double fun!

Courtney ^_^


P.S- All brands in the pictures above are not mine and all credit goes to their proper owners.

No comments:

Post a Comment