Wednesday, March 21, 2012

OH NO!!!!!!!!!!

           I HAVE HORRIBLE NEWS!!!!!! AWFUL NEWS!!!! NEWS THAT I ALMOST CAN'T BEAR TO GIVE YOU!!!!


       So if you don't want to hear any bad news, I suggest you stop reading. Right now. Seriously, stop reading this right now if you don't want bad news.





       Alright, now that we're left to the people who want to hear bad news, (or have their curiosity peaked enough to read on,) let's get it over with.


       Here it is: IHAVETOSTOPBLOGGING! Yes! I know, awful news! I have to stop blogging! I'm getting really busy with ballet and school so I don't have the time to blog. I mean, I could try to keep up the blog, but it wouldn't be fair all you readers.
           So I have decided to stop the blog. I'm a bit sad too, because I enjoy running the blog. Unfortunately, I can't keep up with it. Maybe sometime, when I'm not so busy, I'll start it up again, or start a new blog! (I'll post on here if I do!) But for now, I'm going to have to stop.

      
See you in the internet future!


Courtney

No comments:

Post a Comment