Sunday, November 27, 2011

Bento and Questions

                Alright readers! It's Sunday which means it's bento time!!!!!!!




            You can make this bento too! All that you need is some carrots, cheese, (I used shredded but you can use block cheese too,) bell peppers, a potatoe, beef, (you can subsititute if you're a vegatarian,) and some cookies! (I used these little oriental ones called hello pandas.) ^_^
        Then use a knife to cut out eye holes, a nose, and a mouth out of your potatoe. Then put a little triangular piece of bell pepper for the tounge, the end of a carrot for the nose, and two peppercorns for the eyes. *Note* I did not eat the peppercorns!
        Then next to your "potatoe man" you can put carrots to the left of him, cheese above him, and bell peppers next to the right of him. Then next to the bell peppers you can put the beef and the cookies.
        And then you have a bento! The hardest part in this is probably using a knife to cut the potatoe. That's one of the nice things about bento, even if you can't tell spaghetti from macaroni, or burn microwavable popcorn, (I know I do,) you can make this. Plus if you don't have these exact ingredients, you can subsitute whatever you have.


           And with that, it's question time! This week, to start us off, we have a question from last week. (The comments were acting weird and didn't show up until today.) If you have a question, leave one in the comments section for me!


        Anonymous said...
Really neat. What other kinds of bentos can you make. I mean like can you make a snoopy bento or a bird bento? How do you figure out what to put in them?

Thanks for the question Anonymous! Of course you can make other kinds of bentos! You can make any kind of bento you want! And as far as figuring out what to put in them, I don't really! I just look in my fridge and pull out things that I think would work well!

         

No comments:

Post a Comment