Sunday, November 20, 2011

             Yesterday was rehersals for nutcracker allllllllllllllllll  day, but that's okay for three reasons.


1.   I love ballet. Hence the name of my blog, Ballet and Bento. Plus Nutcracker is one of my favorite ballets because it's such a classic.


2. I get to see all my friends from ballet. Actually, I see them almost everyday, so I guess that's not special. Whatever.


3. I make bento for lunch!!!!! Here it is:






         If you want to make this bento, it's super simple. I used a divider in mine, but you don't have to. On one side of the bento, there is six little shortbread cookies, (layered on top of each other.) Then there are tiny pieces of apple on top of the shortbread cookies to make smiley faces :)   
        Then on the other side of the bento theres is a peanut butter and jelly sandwhich cut into a square. Then there is a paper cupcake holder with carrots in it. And then you can fill in the space between the carrots and the sandwhich with granola. That's what I used, but you can also use cereal, grapes, pretzels, or anything you can think of.

            I usually answer questions on Sundays, so leave me a question in the comments section and I'll answer it! I'll start us off:

Courtney said...

Courtney, how do you like to describe your bentos?


Thanks for the question Courtney! I don't really describe my bentos, but I try to make them cute and colorful!

2 comments:

  1. Courtney, how do you like to describe your bentos?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really neat. What other kinds of bentos can you make. I mean like can you make a Snoopy bento or a bird bento? How do you figure out what to out in them?

    ReplyDelete