Friday, December 9, 2011

Decisions, Decisions...

          Hello readers! I'm taking a break from trying to think of things to put in my bento. Plus I'm also trying to think of a theme for it. I roamed my kitchen and found some interesting things.



            "You could cut us toaster pastries into fun shapes!"

          That's actually not a bad idea toaster pastries!




            "You could use me in your bento!"

           That's true brown sugar mochi, but you're not very cute. Bento is supposed to be cute.
           
             Plus I've been trying to come up with a theme for my bento. Should I make a bear bento, or a monkey bento? Should I make it an animal bento? Should I even stick to a specific theme?



           Okay, I got a little distracted. But aren't these bunnies just soooooo cute?!




                "What about me?"
     
          I'm still not convinced mochi ^_^

        So, what theme do you think I should use?

Courtney ^_^

1 comment:

  1. Maybe like an Abstract theme with lots of fun colors?
    ~:)

    ReplyDelete